A dark frontier.
Novus is an upcoming sci-fi strategy city-builder with:
- A darkly sarcastic sense of humor laughing at corporate culture and mega corps
- Three game modes: Strategy, Puzzle, and Sandbox
- Gameplay that’s easy to learn, but with depth that keeps you coming back
- Gorgeous 2D isometric artwork inspired by legends like Red Alert 2 and Age of Empires
- In-game video featuring real actors
A whole new world.
As the Director of Expansion for Novus 27, it’s up to you to guarantee the success of Novus Corp’s newest planetary acquisition.
Your primary task is to oversee the construction of the settlement so that it goes smoothly and efficiently.
Recipe for success.
You’ll need to plan ahead and think strategically to ensure that the settlement doesn’t run out of vital resources.
Design the solution.
Work with Novus Corp’s centralized in-house design team to prioritize which new building to access first.
A personalized touch.
Adjust the policies that determine how the settlement and your employees will be goverened. We trust your judgement.
A precious resource.
Our employees are our greatest asset. It’s your duty to protect them from the mind virus of unionization. Whatever it takes.
Handling the heat.
Of course, you won’t be alone. Manage your team to ensure that situations are prioritized and dealt with.
An act of balancing.
You’ll be in regular contact with the Board, who will be evaluating you on Profitability, Growth, Reliability, and Compliance.
A solemn responsibility.
When things get tough, remember what this is all about: increasing shareholder value. Nothing matters more.